Monday, April 26, 2010

Books Doing Great!

Well,

The first two books are doing quite well, and with three signings behind us, it gets a little easier to promote the books. We have had many people excited and interested in reading them so that is promising. We have been trying to finish book three, but since my co-author (my father) lives in Tennessee, it's hard for him to come up much. He is here now and between a number of family events and my grandfather's funeral, it has been emotional for us all.

We hope to be finishing the third book titled, The Mystery of the Thirteenth skull, to be ready for publication by Christmas time. Crossing our fingers!

Spring is a time of rebirth and renewal of one's spirit and attitude, and I hope my spirit is in tune with the season. With summer around the corner, life will slow down a tad...drink it in and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment